"The Childe...More restless than the swallow in the skies..." -Lord Byron, Childe Harold's Pilgrimage

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Jake gets Legit with the Folks at Technorati.com

87CFFVDZ7MFM

Dear Readers, the above code constitutes my shameless attempt to enter the radar screen of Technorati.com. Have no fear. My regular blogging continues here. If you haven't yet read it, please take notice of my book giveaway on Goodreads.com. This giveaway is in support of author Jo Carson, who is fighting cancer.

If the above code, and my vain attempts to get more readers, are still troubling you, please reread my post on how to snuggle. Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! It took me nearly a year to get on the Technorati radar myself... there is more competition there than there used to be, but it came be a good tool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to worry, fellow Space Enthusiast. I have checked my Technorati listing and I am already rated #1 in three categories! ;-)

    ReplyDelete