"The Childe...More restless than the swallow in the skies..." -Lord Byron, Childe Harold's Pilgrimage

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Read My Testimony on 'Wheat and Tares'

First, a Quick Update on 'Memories are Everything'


For the most up-to-date coverage of climbing and Alan's support of Alzheimer's research, visit www.alanarnette.com


Logo from climb4ad.com
Accomplished mountain climber Alan Arnette is now ascending Aconcagua, the highest peak in South America. Arnette is climbing the highest summit on each continent this year to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer's research. Cool photos, video, and audio updates are available on his blog site.






 

My Testimony of Life and Mind


Image from NASA/Cosmos Studios
I was invited to do a guest post at a Mormon-themed blog site called Wheat and Tares. Since it was my first official post there, I felt it appropriate to offer a statement of personal belief. The post is My Testimony of Life and Mind. I hope you will give it a read, as it is a great way to get to know me and some of my influences. My thanks to the authors of Wheat and Tares for the opportunity to participate in their rich and ongoing discussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment