"The Childe...More restless than the swallow in the skies..." -Lord Byron, Childe Harold's Pilgrimage

Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Cosmos Clearing House for STS-135

What is STS-135? Look Down and Dream Up

My brilliant plan was to do a post showcasing dramatic images from the Cassini Solstice Mission taking place at this very moment above Saturn. But...

A few moments ago I read a wonderful post by a fellow blogger. If you are one of those folks who gives my blog the time of day, I thank you. But this week, I ask you to spend a couple of minutes reading the following piece instead:

An Eye Witness Perspective from Blogger Pillownaut

It is my favorite type of blog post--personal, straightforward and well-written. If you enjoy it as I did, I hope you will pay Pillownaut the compliment of posting a comment.

Now for my favorite image of STS-135...so far!

Shuttle Atlantis as seen from a NASA training aircraft -- CREDIT: NASA/Dick Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment