"The Childe...More restless than the swallow in the skies..." -Lord Byron, Childe Harold's Pilgrimage

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Visit My YouTube Hovel...er Channel

Childe Jake's Pilgrimage Now Sharing Video


I've set up a YouTube channel, linked above. Not unlike my periodic "Cosmos Clearinghouse" posts, it is a gateway to content I've encountered, enjoyed, and find enlivening. As of yet, it does not include videos of my own making (Your welcome). Upon arriving, you'll be treated to the following playlists:

  • My Cosmos Clearinghouse
  • Featured On My Blog
  • deGrasse Tyson (Meet one of my favorite scientists)
  • Fresh Hell (A hilariously self-deprecating web series by actor Brent Spiner)
  • Potter's Field (A local duo including my friend Rochelle. They specialize in "Creepicana.")
I hope you'll stop by. If you do, consider leaving a comment letting me know you visited. Below is a sampling of what you will find. It also demonstrates the musical style "Creepicana." Happy summer to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment