"The Childe...More restless than the swallow in the skies..." -Lord Byron, Childe Harold's Pilgrimage

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Washtenaw County Leaves and Berries

But first

Much gratitude for the outpouring of support I received on Facebook earlier this week after my biggest, wordiest session of National Novel Writing Month. If all goes well, I will summit Mount Fiftythousandwordmanuscript later this week. Expect a few sneak peeks of the rough draft on a blog post coming soon. And now...

Happy Thanksgiving to All
And to All a Good Bingefest



Autumn Leaves in Washtenaw County, Michigan

When next we interact, I will likely be digesting a turkey sandwich made with leftover dark meat and a wee bit of cartilage. But in the meantime, I hope you enjoy this photo that I snagged just outside the office one afternoon a few days ago. On a bittersweet note that matches the tone of my novel, I call the above image Goodbye or See You Soon

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautifully rich and dynamic photograph!
    ~Wrylon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. This was a very enjoyable photo to take.

    ReplyDelete