"The Childe...More restless than the swallow in the skies..." -Lord Byron, Childe Harold's Pilgrimage

Saturday, December 31, 2011

An American Penguin

When I first created a cute penguin using Adobe Illustrator, I could not have anticipated the outpouring of support, the clamoring for more, the sheer love that this fella would generate from my readers. It is with great pride that I show where the penguin now resides, ensconced among the most revered historical figures of this land.


Sincere thanks to Adobe Photoshop CS5, y'know, for helping me crop the image...and thanks to Jim Bowen and Wikimedia Commons, y'know, for taking a photo that looks remarkably like mine.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. And to think, it only took me one whole freakin' evening to figure out the right combination of Photoshop filters.

    ReplyDelete