"The Childe...More restless than the swallow in the skies..." -Lord Byron, Childe Harold's Pilgrimage

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Not a Creature was Stirring...

But they were about to be stirred...


As part of my investigative photo journalistic efforts, I infiltrated my parents' home during Christmas and found this disturbing sight. I swear I did not personally stage this photo. Said fuzzy critters were subsequently rescued and the nearby turkey was cooked instead. No statements were provided by my niece or nephew despite repeated attempts to get them to sit still. Asked for comment, grand-parental figures only giggled. I am going ahead with releasing this photo in the hopes that this never happens again.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, you got a picture. I missed getting that shot. Um...I mean picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo should raise the question, what exactly are they teaching the children of Kentucky?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments you two. Grandpa decided to 'plead the fifth' over on Facebook. If I'm not mistaken that usually translates in the public eye to guilty as sin.

    ReplyDelete